- Posted by Sejal
- On January 30, 2017
The Cloud Factory is ‘born in the Cloud’ award winning company that helps businesses worldwide understand and adopt Cloud technology with plan and confidence. Based in Vivea Business Park in Moka, The Cloud Factory today serves its customers in 8 different countries. To support the growing business needs, The Cloud Factory is recruiting fresh IT graduates to be part of a strong and empowered team that believes in the transformative effect of new era technologies. Full training and mentorship is provided with an opportunity to learn while contributing to live projects that have global impact.
- Completed projects or classes focused on Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environment
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and Networking
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to learn cloud and data analytics technologies.
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Basic understanding of C and C++.
Academic Qualifications Required:
- Degree in IT or computer science or any other qualifications related to IT
- HSC with IT Diploma will be also considered
- Good communications skills and a team player
- Fluency in French and English
- Microsoft certifications
- Cisco Certification
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Attractive salary
- Fast growth opportunity for deserving candidates
- Medical insurance
- Mentorship under experts
If you are looking to be part of work culture where you can learn, grow and have fun at same time, come and talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +230 433 7629